ABOUT AT&T HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER
The Center offers Austin’s most unique, state-of-the-art conference facilities with the latest technology, plenty of versatile space and exceptional cuisine. With the help of AT&T, our official communications partner, the Center boasts the most cutting-edge technology to enrich your attendees’ experience. Steps from UT and the state Capitol, the Center offers stylish and comfortable accommodations for business travelers, festival attendees, Austin sightseers and more. You’ll appreciate the convenience—and you’ll love our Texas hospitality. The Center is home to The Carillon, one of Austin’s premier fine-dining restaurants—and that’s just for starters. There’s also Gabriel’s for casual meals or happy hour, our quick coffee/snack bar and the private Tejas Dining Room for conferences and special events.
- Our 85,000 square feet of meeting space includes 53 rooms and 10,000- and 15,000-square-feet ballrooms
- Complimentary high-speed Internet (wired and wireless)
- 4,230 square-foot Amphitheater
- Tiered classrooms featuring whiteboards, ergonomic seating and individual pop-up electrical boxes
- Dedicated conference manager
- Standard audio-visual package including LCD projector and screen, podium with amplified sound, one flip chart with pad and markers
Our Food Philosophy
Tasty food made with fresh ingredients, that’s the bottom line. At Flik, we believe in creating dishes that please your taste buds and your body, offering food choices that support your health and well-being.