The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center
Located within the New Research Building at Harvard Medical School, The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center offers attendees a true Harvard experience. With a sleek, contemporary design, innovative technology services, and a location in the heart of Boston’s Longwood Medical Area, The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center is ideal for providing a wide variety of meeting audiences. The Center features a 480-seat amphitheater and six different meeting rooms, all capable of hosting varying capacities. An expansive lobby and interior courtyard provide a welcoming setting for receptions and registration areas. Through its adaptability and state-of-the-art conference facilities, The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center serves as an ideal place to encourage discussion and facilitate learning.
- The facility features a 480-seat Amphitheater, six meeting rooms with varying capacities.
- The Amphitheater balcony and two additional meeting rooms provide overflow space for the main Amphitheater.
- Used individually, the Bray Room has 70 fixed seats for theater style sessions and the Pechet Room can hold 70 to 120 people depending on its set-up.
- A full-service café open to the public Monday through Friday.
- The second floor has three meeting rooms ideal for breakout sessions, board meetings or small roundtable discussions.
- A separate lounge area including two glass partitioned conference rooms is also available for meetings, working lunches or poster sessions.
- The unique Rotunda room located on the third floor directly above the Amphitheater is ideal for special events, banquet functions, receptions and exhibits.
- A glass foyer area outside of the Rotunda offers spectacular views of the Boston skyline.
- Our professional Audio/Visual department is onsite to help you with all your A/V needs throughout your conference.
Our Food Philosophy
Tasty food made with fresh ingredients, that’s the bottom line. At Flik, we believe in creating dishes that please your taste buds and your body, offering food choices that support your health and well-being.