Our Quinoa, oat, sunflower seed, and dried fruit granola is the perfect salty sweet snack. Easy and quick to make, you can enjoy it alone or use it as a topping to your favorite yogurt or ice cream!
Serving Size: 1/4 cup, Makes 12 servings
1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
1/4 cup dry quinoa
2 1/4 ounces sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon canola oil
3 tablespoons agave nectar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine oats, quinoa, and sunflower seeds.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, agave, ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Drizzle over oat mixture and toss until evenly coated.
4. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet and bake, tossing every 5 minutes, until golden brown, about 20-30 minutes total.
5. Allow granola to cool on baking sheet. Break up and toss with cranberries and raisins.
Nutrition information per serving: 120 calories, 4 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 10 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrates, 6 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein