ABOUT CAMPUS ON LAKE AUSTIN
The Holdsworth Center is a non-profit organization founded and largely funded by Charles Butt, Chairman of H-E-B, a regional retail company. Our mission is to impact, over time, the quality of K-12 public education for all Texas students by supporting and developing leaders. We partner with public school districts over five years to help them grow and inspire future outstanding leaders at all education levels. In the spirit of supporting education, leaders from around the state will be brought to the Campus on Lake Austin to be fully immersed in the leadership curriculum of The Holdsworth Center.
- The Fitness Center with cardio machines, free weights, and virtual instruction
- The Coffee I Bar for specialty coffee drinks and smoothies during the day and libations before dinner
- Charlie’s Place, the lakeside go-to social hub on campus
- Community Lounge on each guest room floor with complimentary refreshments and snacks
- Free Self-Parking up to 150 spaces
- All of our deluxe and lake view guest rooms are outfitted with king size beds.
- Overnight accommodations come with shampoo and bath products, free wi-fi, in-room safes, plush linens, video streaming, DirectTV programming, walk-in showers, a hairdryer, make-up mirrors, USB charging stations, a reading nook, a phone and a steamer.
- There are four guest room buildings, each with three floors. For convenience, rooms are accessible via elevators. For group gatherings, look no further than the lounge areas on each floor, which provide ideal space for refreshments or group projects.
Our Food Philosophy
Tasty food made with fresh ingredients, that’s the bottom line. At FLIK, we believe in creating dishes that please your taste buds and your body, offering food choices that support your health and well-being.